Epson will have more printer option to offer today including Epson WorkForce 1100 as one of those options of the printer with amazing printing output. Although the WorkForce series is not designed to support a heavy-duty function, it is still the option that will be very helpful for you. It will support every business with its amazing feature on printing quality and the ease of use that are offered by this printer.
Epson WorkForce 1100 is the option that will provide a faster printing performance at 30 ppm for mono printing and 17 ppm for color printing. This printing speed is already amazing performance that you can find in this printer since it will also support high-quality printing output with 5,760 x 1,440 dpi of printing resolution. This is the quality that cannot be found easily in a personal printer.
You might also like: Epson WorkForce 60 Color Inkjet Printer
Moreover, this printer will have more features that make it the option of printer that will be very helpful for you. It will also provide you with the feature of wireless technology to make everyone easily print using this printer since you will be able to print anywhere at home using this printer. All those features are the best features that you can find in Epson WorkForce 1100.
Epson WorkForce 1100 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Epson WorkForce 1100 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Operating System(s): Mac OS X (v10.6.x)You might also like: Epson WorkForce 40 Color Inkjet Printer
- Epson WorkForce 1100 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (21.49 MB)
Epson WorkForce 1100 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson WorkForce 1100 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Epson WorkForce 1100 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Epson WorkForce 1100 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.