Another option for WorkForce printer can be found in Epson WorkForce 40. This is the printer that will provide you with the same amazing printing output quality. This is the key feature of this Epson printer series. Although it is designed as a workgroup printer, it will still serve the function to deal with high-volume printing task. This is why this printer is considered as one of the best options for printer available today.
The amazing output quality of 5,760 x 1,400 dpi printing resolution is the key that makes Epson WorkForce 40 different to the other printer. It has also excellent printing speed at 38 ppm for both mono and color printing. With those two features in this printer, this printer has been a good option for the printer to support every business.
This printer is an amazing option for a printer that will provide you with the best quality of printing output. However, it will not provide the performance to support heavy-duty function. It has only 100 sheets of paper capacity that you can find in this printer in which it will support a personal use or any home office use. If you look for the one to help you improve the productivity of your small office, Epson WorkForce 40 will be just the right option to choose.
Epson WorkForce 40 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Epson WorkForce 40 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
- Epson WorkForce 40 Windows Printer 64-bit Driver ⟹ Download (19.78 MB)
- Epson WorkForce 40 Windows Printer 32-bit Driver ⟹ Download (18.83 MB)
- Find the Epson WorkForce 40 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Epson WorkForce 40 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Epson WorkForce 40 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.