The WorkForce series printer from Canon will have another option of Epson WorkForce 60. This is actually still the same printer series with only some different parts in this printer to make it a specific printer to meet the need of a more specific business. This printer might have the same feature to provide the best quality of printing output, but it will have a bigger capacity for the paper cassette. This is what makes this printer is different to the previous model of WorkForce series.
It is easy to use Epson WorkForce 60 to print anything since it has the feature to help every user connect to this printer using a WiFi connection. This is also another feature that will be very helpful for every user which is offered by this printer. Together with its amazing quality of printing, it has EPSON Easy Photo Print that will help you produce the best quality of the photo printing.
Epson WorkForce 60 is the option of the printer to produce only the best quality of printing output at 5,760 x 1,440 dpi of printing resolution. This is a stunning ability that can be found only in this EPSON printer of Epson WorkForce 60.
Epson WorkForce 60 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Epson WorkForce 60 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
- Epson WorkForce 60 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (50.69 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.6.x Mac OS X 10.5.x Mac OS X 10.4.x
- Epson WorkForce 60 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (47.59 MB)
- Find the Epson WorkForce 60 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Epson WorkForce 60 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Epson WorkForce 60 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.