Are you looked for the printer which can help you to print the large paper sizes on it? If you need so, you just have to look at their media sizes before buying the printer you want to buy and make sure the paper sizes you want to use is listed. There are many printer options you can take one which allows you to print the wide paper sizes like this Epson Artisan 1430.
This Epson Artisan 1430 is an inkjet printer which has designed to use a wide paper sizes you can use to print the document or photo as well. You are able to use the paper as wide as 13 x 19” paper sizes. Make sure that you can use this size to print any document with this printer as well.
You might also like: Epson WorkForce WF-M1030 Mono Laser Printer
Besides it, you also can get high resolution on it. The maximum resolution you can get from this printer is up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. Its number is high enough to allow you get clearer and deeper in color like what you have expected from this printer. Thus, if you need to print the wide paper sizes, just consider buying this Epson Artisan 1430 for you.
Epson Artisan 1430 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson Artisan 1430 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Epson Artisan 1430 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (66.20 MB)
Operating System(s): (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Epson Artisan 1430 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (54.34 MB)
You might also like: Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4090 Network Color Printer
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson Artisan 1430 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Epson Artisan 1430 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Epson Artisan 1430 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Epson Artisan 1430 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.