If you need the printer with high resolution on it, you should choose buying the inkjet printer one. Usually, the inkjet printer allows you to get a high resolution on it. There are many inkjet printer options you can take for your office like this Epson Artisan 50 one. It is an inkjet printer which can help you to get high resolution for printing the photo document like what you need.
In this Epson Artisan 50, you will get the maximum resolution for printing the color photo document is up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. Its number is high enough to allow you get great richness, clarity and depth in the best way. You also can add some effects to the photo document if you need so and get more professional output photo document with it.
You might also like: Epson WorkForce WF-M1030 Inkjet Printer
There are many advanced features in this printer too to help you get easier in printing the document. Thus, if you need to print the photo document with high resolution on it, you just have to consider taking this Epson Artisan 50 for you. You can use this printer for your office and see about the output photo document you can get from this one.
Epson Artisan 50 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson Artisan 50 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
- Epson Artisan 50 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (40.90 MB)
You might also like: Epson WorkForce WF-7110 Color Inkjet Printer
Epson Artisan 50 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson Artisan 50 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Epson Artisan 50 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Epson Artisan 50 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Epson Artisan 50 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.