While you need the new printer for your office, it will be better if you take the printer which you need most. If you need to print the photo document, it means you need the inkjet printer for it because it loads with high resolution on it. You may consider this Epson B-300 if you need such as the inkjet printer for your office.
You should know that this Epson B-300 is suitable for your office if you need to print the pages 250 to 500 pages per month. Those numbers are high enough to allow you print more documents with this printer. You just have to consider more this printer for your new office printer and see how many pages you can print the document with this printer.
You might also like: Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Photo Printer
As what the other newest printer, you also can get many advanced features in this printer too. You just have to make sure that you use them well and see how advanced you can print the document with it. You will not feel so regret after buy this printer because you can get more than what you think in this Epson B-300 one, so take more consideration buying it for your office.
Epson B-300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson B-300 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.x Mac OS X 10.5.x Mac OS X 10.4.x Mac OS X 10.3.x
- Epson B-300 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (18.41 MB)
You might also like: Epson Artisan 50 Color Inkjet Printer
Epson B-300 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson B-300 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Epson B-300 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Epson B-300 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Epson B-300 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.