Every time you want to buy the new technology devices, it will be better if you know first about what kind of specs and features you can get from the printer itself. This way will lead you to choose the right printer like what you need. If you need to have the printer with many advanced features on it, you can consider taking this Epson B-500DN for it.
This Epson B-500DN is one of the newest printer which loads with many advanced features on it which you can use them well. You just have to know that if you want to have this kind of printer, you can use all the functions to help you operate as well as print the document in easier way.
You might also like: Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer
There is one advanced features you can get in this Epson B-500DN which is the auto duplex feature. This feature allows you to print the document with both sides of paper automatically. It means if you need to print in both sides of paper, you should not turn it over manually because this printer can do it for you automatically. This feature also will help you a lot to save more cost up to 50%.
Epson B-500DN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Epson B-500DN for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
Operating System: Mac OS X (v10.6) compatible, Intel-based Macs with OS X (v10.4.4 – v10.5.8), Mac OS X (v10.3.9 – v10.5.8)
- Epson B-500DN Mac Print Driver ⟹ Download (18.4 MB)
You might also like: Epson WorkForce WF-7110 Inkjet Printer
Epson B-500DN Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Epson B-500DN driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Epson B-500DN driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Epson B-500DN Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Epson B-500DN driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.